Butterfly Wings

May 22, 2015

1. Emily Gregory says:

you are so inspiring! I can’t wait to learn all you have to teach!

• Mindi Epstein says:

Thank you, Emily. Welcome to our yoga community – you have so much to share, and that’s what it is all about.

2. dorothy says:

Thank you for sharing. Happy birthday Mindi. Last year i got thrown off the career train and then breast cancer in the fall right after my birthday in october. I am now healing mind body and soul. I am very scared sometimes of what will be next for me. Where, what, how and when can i finally spread my butterfly wings. I know it’s not by getting back on the train…despite the sense of security, accomplishment, pride…all an illusion but such a damn strong one. I pray i find the same courage Mindi. My heart rejoices for you for having come out of your caccoon, for stretching and opening your wings and for having found your flight beautiful butterfly.

• Mindi Epstein says:

Dorothy, I am so sorry to learn of these trials, most of all about your breast cancer. From this vantage point, it feels like closure on a whole chapter of your life with a new one waiting to begin after this healing period. You have always been a survivor, Dorothy – I cannot think of a thing that could put your spirit down. I am with you in thought and prayer.

3. Amy says:

Beautiful. Happy Birthday, Mindi!

4. Dusty Thompson says:

Ah Mindi…we are kindred spirits. Beautifully written and so timely. To look over our shoulder as we walk away from a life we’ve built is terrifyingly freeing. I trust that with each answered call to my soul’s desire, a “soft land” awaits me.

Thank you for this!

5. Carol Newman says:

Very inspirational. It takes a lot of courage to fly. Your beauty shines forth from you. Thanks for sharing.

• Mindi Epstein says:

Carol, I knew you would appreciate it now that your wings are unpinned too. So good to see you this weekend.